Who wouldn’t want to be the proud owner of this season’s latest smartphone? Samsung Galaxy’s range of Android phones outstripped Apple’s iPhone in the popularity stakes, and are still going strong, so if you want to snap up the latest and greatest Samsung phone for yourself or a friend this Christmas, you’d better act fast! Take a few minutes to read our handy guide to Samsung Galaxy deals, to see if they’re the right choice for you this year.
Which handset is right for you? You could choose from the latest model, the S20 or opt for a the pro version S20 ultra. Or choose the stylish Galaxy Note 10, the Galaxy A80 or the Galaxy Z Flip. Whichever handset you choose, there are some great deals available online – the question is, how do you find the one that’s best for you?
When it comes to shopping for Samsung Galaxy deals, make sure you use a comparison site, or a mobile phone site which stocks phones across all networks, such as the Carphone Warehouse. Uswitch and MoneySupermarket are two great comparison websites where you can compare handsets, tariffs and networks at a glance. Once you’ve found a couple of possibilities, it’s a good idea to head to the network’s website to check things out in more detail – there may be small print to read or other information that you need to know before signing your contract.
You’ll find Samsung Galaxy deals available across all the major mobile phone networks: Vodafone, Three, O2, Virgin Media, EE and Tesco all offer great deals, so you really do need to shop around to make sure you’re getting the best value for money. When it comes to choosing a network, there are a few things you’ll want to consider:
• What is coverage like in your area? Many network’s websites have a coverage checker, so you can make sure the signal in your area is adequate
• What handsets are on offer and how much do they cost?
• What is the length of the contract? This can range from 12 – 36 months
• How many minutes and texts are included and how much data will you receive?
• How much does the contract cost each month?
• Is there an upfront cost and how much is it?
• The deal most worth it is for the Samsung Galaxy S10 with 3 at £32 per month. You get unlimited texts and calls with 100GB data each month on a 24-month conract. There is a small upfront fee of £29 and all this makes the total cost of the contract £797.
• The cheapest deal for the Samsung Galaxy range is with ID mobile for the Samsung Galaxy A10. For £9.99 per month you get unlimited texts and minutes + 500 MB data with rollover. The total cost of this contract is £239.76 with no upfront cost.
• The cheapest monthly plan at £8.49 per month is with Tesco for Samsung Galaxy A40. They request an upfront fee of £180 which rises the cost of this contract to £383.76. You get unlimited minutes and texts with 500 MB data for 24 months.
• For all data users we recommend Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus on Vodafone with just £15.99 upfront cost. For £66 per month you get unlimited data, texts and calls for 24 months. The total cost of the contract comes up to £1,599.
These are just a few things that you’ll need to think about – you’ll also want to spend some time thinking about your usage habits; for example, do you text and use the internet a lot but rarely use your phone for calls? Thinking about how you use your phone will allow you to select the best tariff for your needs.
There are loads of great Samsung Galaxy deals on offer, so head for one of the comparison sites today and start checking them out to find the best deal for you!