There are many types of office desks and choosing the right one is a time consuming decision. You have to browse all suppliers and compare their prices to match the budget you have set. We'll make your decision easier by giving you specific details about the different shapes and how they fit in your office's interior.
These types of desks are perfect for optimising the space in your office. They are perfect for both left and right-handed people. They can be put in clusters.
These desks are similar to the corner desks as they can be put into clusters (they can also stand alone) and are designed for left or right handed users. The desktop is slightly curved forming a wave to extend the working space.
These desks are usually used by managers as they are big, solid and very stylish. They are made to stand alone.
Height adjustable desks
These desks are perfect for everyone. They can only stand alone so they are not good for space saving ideas. They can be used by several people as they are very easy to adjust.
These types of desks have simple designs with rectangular worktops. One very stylish variation from them is the glass desk. The glass on top makes suitable even for executive purposes.
* Glass tops — as said above — they are very stylish and affordable.
* Laminate — these desks are cheap and offer great variety of colours.
* Metal — they are very stubborn and solid, well worth their prices
* Solid wood — These desks are a bit expensive because of the high quality and vision they provide.
* Wood veneer — looks as good as solid wood and is cheaper.
All office desks come with a warranty so make sure you double check before you buy your selection.
* Storage options - shifting to technological file storage has reduced the need for storage space but you still need the odd drawers and cupboards where you can store paperwork.
* Possible expansion - when planning your office, you have to have a vision of your business - for example if your business grows, how will you be able to expand your office space.
* Costs - buy within your budget and choose wisely, think of long-term solutions.